So the mobile statistics in 2014 really showed what is happening with hand-held device and how they might as well just embed into people’s arms because they’re not going anywhere and here to stay.
1. The ad spend on mobile since 2012 to 2014 is a heaping jump upward.
2. Mobile is very addictive. More than 1/2 of the consumers out there spend their time on the internet.
Source: Marketing Land
3. Everyone loves coupons but you guessed it. Mobile user are starting to love them more.
4. Mobile visitors convert and lead to an action. 70% of Mobile users will result in immediate action over desktop users. Meaning if you are putting all your advertising budget into desktop users, it might be a good idea to change that going into 2015.
5. Last but certainly not least is that mobile traffic will continue to grow over the next five years.
Source: Ericsson Mobility report